Theatre of Youth has always been dedicated to providing enriching experiences for the youth of WNY. While our plays are certainly entertaining, we pride ourselves on performing shows that have underlying themes and messages that are important for all children. Whether it be highlighting the impact of bullying; demonstrating empathy, awareness, and sharing; questioning ethical dilemmas like plagiarism; or dealing as we will this year with acceptance, diversity, and self-identity; Theatre of Youth provides a safe, responsible, alternative space to explore and practice the fundamental tools of Common Core. Not only that, we all don’t even realize the great things we are learning because we are having so much fun while we do it!
EASY, AFFORDABLE, FLEXIBLE:
BOOK YOUR FIELD TRIP TODAY!
Getting your group to a TOY performance is as simple as choosing your play, your date and then contacting us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716.884.4400 ext. 308
For a faster process, please have as much of the following information ready when booking:
• School name, address and phone number
• Contact person who will be on the trip, along with their cell phone number and email address
• Show title and preferred date • Grade level attending
• Approximate number of students
• Approximate number of adults
• Will you need any accommodation for wheelchairs or impairments, etc.?