Skip to content
- All ticket sales are final.
- TOY does not refund tickets. Exchanges – for the same title only – may be made with at least 24-hour notice. Exchanges for single tickets are $5.00 per ticket; exchanges for subscribers are free of charge.
- Tickets will only be exchanged for another performance of the same play in the event of an offical driving ban in the City of Buffalo.
- No multiple discounts.
- A ticket must be purchased for any child or adult attending a performance, regardless of age.
- Tickets or vouchers from prior seasons cannot be redeemed in the current season.
- We strive to teach young people theatre etiquette. No food or beverages may be consumed inside the auditorium; snacks and sweet treats are allowed in the lobby only.
- Cell phone, smart phone, camera, or the use of any recording device is not allowed during the performance.
- We encourage parents and guardians to follow our minimum age recommendations.
- The House Manager reserves the right to remove disruptive audience members from the auditorium.
- The House Manager reserves the right to seat latecomers in alternate seat locations.
- Please inform the box office, when ordering tickets, if a wheelchair location or hearing-assisted device is required.